CERTIFIED INSTALLER TRAINING CLASSES
Thursday & Friday, September 4 & 5, 2014
Professional decorative concrete installers can become Certified NewLook Installers by participating in and completing the NewLook Certification Program. It is a rigorous and comprehensive training program designed to teach you how to stain concrete and give you the skills necessary to successfully build your installation business with NewLook.
About the Training Program
- The program is comprised of both classroom and hands-on training. A written examination will be provided at the end of the training to verify mastery of the NewLook staining system and NewLook will issue completion certificates upon completion.
- Learn how to stain concrete. Work hands-on with NewLook's family of concrete stains and learn the correct methods of preparation, application and uses of these products, along with advanced (faux finishing) techniques.
- This is the ideal program for professional decorative concrete installers or professional installers interested in learning how to decorate concrete.
- The goal of the program is to give professional installers a comprehensive understanding of unique features and benefits of NewLook's premium products, along with the respective preparation and installation techniques, so that you can use these methods to develop your own repertoire of business services based on NewLook's system.
- You will leave with unique finished samples to use as valuable tools for expanding your business and the materials and tools to practice once class is over.
The Certification Program Includes:
- Comprehensive classroom and hands-on instruction (Value: $1,000)
- NewLook sample product material used for training (Value: $500)
- Finished sample boards (Value: $300)
- NewLook Certified Installer Training Manual (Estimated value: $100)
- Certificate of Completion (Value: Priceless!)
Additional Benefits of Certification:
- On-going technical support
- Customer installation leads
- Company promotion on NewLook's website
- Product price discount (during class only)
- Authorization to use the NewLook brand and trademarks to promote your business
- Fast cars, adoring fans, international fame and notoriety, free parking anywhere...maybe.
That's nearly a $2,000 value for materials, class instruction and continuing support.
But NewLook is pleased to offer this training package to you for the all-inclusive price of $495 for the first attendee, $200 for the second attendee and $100 for each subsequent attendee! Registration fees must be paid 7 days in advance to reserve your seat and produce your materials needed for the class.
AM: Classroom--basics introduction, system evaluation, product knowledge presentation
PM: Hands-on training, installation training, (advanced) technique development
What's In It For You?
You may be asking yourself, "What's in it for me?" Here's a little secret: we like having you in class, but that’s not really how we make our money! We earn our living by supplying decorative concrete material for your projects; so we need you to be the best in the business! It’s a win-win proposition when you learn how to stain concrete with NewLook's products! Once class is over, call or e-mail with any questions that may come up on your projects.
Ready to become a part of the NewLook team? Act fast–-we accept a limited number of students to ensure the personal attention you need to master the NewLook concrete stain system.
The cost of all our workshops includes all materials used during class, in addition to some take home material. Tools will be provided. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
What's the difference between the Certified Installer Training (CIT) and a typical demo?
The biggest difference is the level of training and depth of knowledge covered. CIT classes offer comprehensive, rigourous, hands-on training*, including advanced faux finish techniques. Demos are, by definition, a less involved demonstration of our concrete stain that does not typically include an in-depth approach to training. Attendees of the CIT class must demonstrate that they can successfully instal NewLook concrete stain (and other products), unlike demos. CIT attendees must also pass the training classes and NewLook authorizes them to use NewLook's trademarks in the promotion of their business; installers do not receive the same benefit from attending demonstrations. NewLook also promotes its Certified Installers both on GetNewLook.com and to installation job opportunities that specify NewLook products.
Contact Peter at NewLook for additional information or to register for the next class:
NOTE: Registration fees must be received within 7 days before the class to reserve your spot.
*While NewLook Certified Installer Training classes do not include hands-on training on the NanoSet Polishing System, they do include a presentation and demonstration of how to install.
Registration Fee: $495
Thurs-Friday, September 4-5, 2014
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
NL Corporate Office
1525 S Gladiola Street, Suite 8
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Limited seats available.
To register or for additional information, contact Jaime Villagomez:
"I attended the NewLook certified training course...The [training] course was a complete success! I learned so much about their products and encourage all to attend. The class was VERY informative and done in a professional manner...NewLook is an awesome company, with amazing employees and even better [concrete stain] products! Thanks again."
Thomas Chay Duffy
Owner, Innovative Construction